Thai massage workshops (Gdańsk, 3 days)
Do you have the basics? Continue to develop at the workshops!
Yeshe Nuad Thai massage workshops will help you develop your skills.
Sign up now
Learning Thai massage means constantly deepening not only the techniques learned during basic courses, but also understanding the body and the entire range of relationships that affect how we feel. During the Yeshe Nuad Thai massage workshops, you will not only learn many variants of working with basic techniques, but also learn how to choose them properly to be able to perform a massage precisely responding to the needs of the massaged person.
Basic level Thai massage workshops are for you if:
- you already like Yeshe Nuad’s style of work
- you would like to better understand your body and that of the person being massaged
- you wish to expand your set of techniques or better understand those you already know
- you want to gain confidence and develop yuor practice
- you want to spend time in the inspiring company of yeshe family, relax your body and mind 🙂
Because each workshop introduces new elements, it is an excellent opportunity to deepen practice also for people who already have more experience in working with the body.
Each day of the workshop consists of 2 parts:
- morning – working with specific cases, we will observe how to adapt the techniques we have already learned and which ones to skip. We will also learn many variants that allow us to better adapt the work to both the needs of the massaged person and our body.
- afternoon – time for practice under the supervision of a teacher, during which you will have the opportunity to ask questions and dispel doubts on how to best adapt the techniques or type of compression to specific needs. We will work by exchanging sessions with each other or with invited models. The practice time will last until 4:30 p.m. However, since we know well that it is often difficult to break away from sharing good Thai bodywork, it will be possible to stay longer, until 6:00 p.m. 🙂
- ➤ on Monday, March 25, you will learn the course of the Thai sen (energy) lines on the legs, which is a necessary basis for further therapeutic work
- ➤ on Tuesday, March 26, we will work with the back and 2 sleep lines, which helps a lot in relaxing tense backs
WORKSHOPS ARE GUIDED BY HANIA ŁUBEK
She gained her experience by organizing and assisting in massage courses and during trips to Thailand. She has been studying Thai body work and health since 2007, since 2010 has been developing Yeshe Thai massage school and its community. She has been inviting teachers as well as guiding both bacic workshops and advanced courses in Poland, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Austria, the USA.
Her greatest inspiration in understanding Thai massage was one of Thailand’s greatest masters, Pitchest Boonthume, with whom she developed the ability to work based on deep listening to the needs of the body being massaged, following intuition and spontaneity in using deep-acting techniques.
DATE: March 25-27, 2023, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.+ (the room will be available until 6:00 p.m.)
VENUE: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz, Al. Legionów 44, 7 min from ul. Wajdeloty and metropolitan train stop
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: max. 10 participants
- early bird until March 1, 2024: PLN 1,150 (down payment PLN 500)
- after March 1, 2024: PLN 1,250
- price for a single day: PLN 470
- discount for people who have completed the Yeshe Nuad basic course (min. 60 hours): PLN 1,080/ PLN 350 per day