Thai Acupressure Course (4-5 days Warsaw)
June 3 - June 6
Welcome to the Thai acupressure course!
Learn therapeutic techniques that will allow you to work effectively with many body conditions.
Thai acupressure is the physiotherapy of Thailand. It is widely practiced in most of Thailand’s Hospitals and due to its effectiveness gains worldwide recognition.
Medical massage is practiced in Thailand since the Sukhotai era (1240 to 1320). During the history, generations of practitioners composed combinations of massage spots to treat many different orthopedic ailments. Unlike general Thai massage for the whole body, Thai medical acupressure treatment routines are based on traditional combinations or formulas of therapy points which may treat specific orthopedic disorders.
During this course you will be guided straight to the points that are in a state of excess or deficiency. Thanks to this, by performing a massage based on the correct procedure, they will be able to effectively bring relief. In addition, the course puts a lot of emphasis on the posture while giving the treatment, which allows you to work in an easy way.
The course will focus on orthopedic disorders of shoulders, neck and headache relief procedures.
The course will cover the following topics:
– basic pressure techniques,
– a combination of points work including: 6 procedures for shoulder problems, 4 procedures for the neck, 4 procedures for headaches, 2 procedures for the face (e.g. half-face paralysis), work with a tennis elbow, procedure for a numb hand
– the assimilation of a point combination treatment into a Thai massage session.
There will be an opportunity to participate in an additional day of the course (15/06/2020), which will include:
– 4 protocols for shoulder problems, 2 protocols for elbow problems, 4 protocols for wrist pain and 5 protocols for finger problems
The acupressure course is guided by: NOAM TYROLER, which has already visited Poland and has taught shoulder, hip and lower back acupressure courses.
Noam Tyroler has been practicing Thai massage and Thai acupressure since 1989. He has gained his therapeutic experience mainly in Thailand in Chang Mai and Bangkok. In addition, he was the head of the department where he taught Thai Massage and Acupressure at the Reidman International Collage in Telaviv. – one of the largest schools of complementary medicine in the world(8,000 Students per year).
In 2009 his guide book Thai Acupressure was published. It teaches Thai acupressure lines and points formulas that form the basis of traditional Thai Physical Therapy.
Noam is based in Israel but travels to teach Thai Acupressure in Europe, USA and Thailand. His guide book has been translated to Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and Turkish.
DATE: Warsaw, 3-6.06.2021; extra dat: 7.06.2020 (min number of participants: 8)
- 4-day course (3rd-6th June), early bird payment till 1st April 2021: 1350 zł, afterwards: 1450 zł
- additional day the 7th of June 2021: 350 zł, you need to book it by the 1st of April 2021
Further information: email@example.com