Therapeutic Thai massage workshops (Gdańsk, 2 days)
April 16 - April 17
Deepen your knowledge at therapeutic workshops!
Advanced Thai massage workshops will help you deepen your knowledge and skills.
Learning Thai massage means constantly deepening the ability to observe, understand the body and the entire range of relationships that affect how we feel. Therapeutic workshops teach you to pay attention to important elements that allow you to tailor sessions to specific problems. In addition, they introduce many new techniques and elements of work at a deeper level, necessary in therapeutic work.
Advance Thai massage workshops are for you if:
- you already have experience in Yeshe Nuad and want to develop further
- you want to ask questions about various aspects of working with clients
- you wish to expand your set of techniques or better understand those you already know
- you want to learn the art of precisely observing the relationships occurring in the body
- you want to see how to work with specific problems
- you want to relieve your thumbs and hands by working with your elbows, feet or knees
- you want to spend time in the inspiring company of yeshe family, relax your body and mind 🙂
Because each workshop introduces new elements, it is an excellent opportunity to deepen practice also for people who already have more experience in working with the body.
Each day of the workshop consists of 2 parts:
- Morning: working with specific cases (partly “case studies”) we will observe how to adapt the techniques we have already learned and which ones to skip. You will learn many variants of techniques using knees, elbows and feet, allowing you to better adapt the work to the needs of both the giver and the receiver.
- Afternoon: time for practice under the supervision of a teacher, during which you will have the opportunity to ask questions and clear doubts on how to best adapt the techniques or type of pressure to specific needs. We will work by exchanging sessions with each other or with invited models. The practice time will last until 4:30 p.m. However, since we know well that it is often difficult to break away from sharing good Thai bodywork, it will be possible to stay longer, until 6:00 p.m. 🙂
WORKSHOPS ARE GUIDED BY HANIA ŁUBEK
She gained her experience by organizing and assisting in massage courses and during trips to Thailand. She has been studying Thai body work and health since 2007, since 2010 has been developing Yeshe Thai massage school and its community. She has been inviting teachers as well as guiding both bacic workshops and advanced courses in Poland, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Austria, the USA.
Her greatest inspiration in understanding Thai massage was one of Thailand’s greatest masters, Pitchest Boonthume, with whom she developed the ability to work based on deep listening to the needs of the body being massaged, following intuition and spontaneity in using deep-acting techniques.
DATE: April 16-17, 2023, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.+ (the classroom will be available until 6:00 p.m.)
VENUE: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz, Al. Legionów 44, 7 min from ul. Wajdeloty and metropolitan train stop
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: max. 8 students
- early bird until March 15, 2024: PLN 890 (down payment PLN 350)
- after March 1, 2024: PLN 940
- price for a single day: PLN 550
- discount for students who have completed the advanced Yeshe Nuad course (min. 120 hours): PLN 700/ PLN 350 per day